Cerebral sparks

sparks in my mind unleashed online

Thursday, July 13, 2006



BEEEP,....
It's funny how a man only thinks about the...
You got a real big heart, but I'm looking at your...

You got real big brains, but I'm looking at your...
Girl, there ain't no pain in me looking at your...
...

ha ha....That folks is no pick up line from my side. Well, if you haven't heard of the Pussy cat dolls; then you must be a real big dork.Coz they're there...hapenning, fashionable, hep and SLUTTY..lol.
So, what's so new about this? Nothing, Marilyn Monroe did it long ago, and so did Madonna in her sinister album Erotica. Let's face it folks. Being slutty is totally in.
I tune into the radio, and there I hear Rihanna purring SOS. Must have stood for showing off skin...and I switch on the TV and what do I see?..OMG..That's Nelly Furtado being a "maneater" in her new video. Christina stripped in her last album..literally ;); so much so that she's now called Xtina. And boy do I need to mention that Moulin Rouge soundtrack?
They're all there...looking primarily slutty, bearing every piece of skin that's there on their bodies, looking so thin that I wonder how the heck could there possibly be a food shortage in this earth, and having done all that Make up...
The act of being a pop star is essentially incomplete without the slutty look. Well, Madonna showed more than just skin in the album Erotica and the book that followed Sex...So much so that kids were advised not to watch MTV for at least 6 months. The "Justify my Love" video was infact banned from MTV... Britney Spears could be seen baring it all in all her new videos...Toxic, I'm a Slave for you, etc. And the million dollar thingie about what she did to her b**bs. Hint: Pam is an old friend of hers lol.
So let's face it folks..they're making money, they're being slutty and frankly I really don't mind maneaters in my living room...*Ouch*

I don't give a... Keep looking at my...
'Cause it don't mean a thang if you're looking at my...
I'm a do my thing while you're playing with your...

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home