Cerebral sparks

sparks in my mind unleashed online

Thursday, July 13, 2006



The time has come, we have to part...
It flew so fast, i thought we would last
As best friends we lived together
And withheld promises to be kept forever..
Inside I was just a child, that's covered by innocence.
And you took care of me in moments so tense.
With you I learned to break all the illusion.
To keep up with all this hate and worldly deception
And I know that I'll remember, forever,
the way that you changed me..
And gave me the strength to see
All this damned shit and cruelty.
And as I bid this last goodbye
A tear drop or two falls by,
And in my heavy heart I hold
The cherished memories of joy untold.

6 Comments:

  • At 11:03 AM , Blogger Piyush said...

    Its been amazingly wonderful experience going through this blog.Its blotched with variegated expressions including love, passion, admire, soltitude and reverence to whom it may concern!!
    good work dude!
    keep it up!

    luv
    STD

     
  • At 7:43 PM , Blogger Vatsav said...

    lol thanks

     
  • At 11:36 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    aaah it cldnt get better!!

     
  • At 3:01 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    so very transparentl innocent!

     
  • At 11:47 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    realyy amazingly written words... was mesmerised by ur peom..nd got a tear flowing down my cheeks myself...

    all da best 2 u in USA(land of dreams) as dey call it ..may all UR dreamz get fulfilled derr. ;-)

    cheers!!! indien

     
  • At 11:09 PM , Blogger Schmetterling said...

    i see you've taken to blogging, this one was particularly good, though i'm not too fond of the rhyme scheme..

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home