Cerebral sparks

sparks in my mind unleashed online

Thursday, July 13, 2006



The sky turns cloudy and oh it's so dark,
My mind whirls around in thoughts of you so stark.
There seems to be no end to my happiness
As I think of your return and all of our craziness...
The drops trickle down one by one,
Breaking through the shining rays of the dim sun.
And my lips turn into a smile as at the distance u stand
Your eyes open wide, and your hair let down so grand..
A streak of lightning brightens the sky.
Giving a glimpse of your let down head, held so shy.
The dark clouds burst out in the perfect horizon
As in their shade, it is our love I envision.
And then as we come closer and under the clouds unite,
The rain falls over us assuming greater might.
And as I relished , I was soaked in your love.
The cherished memories of that day with the rain above.
And as the sun came out in all its glory.
The fresh landscape lit up in the rays, so lovely.
And I felt that nothing in this world would bring us apart.
As in our journeys we embark, you in my heart.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home